Have you ever felt so weighed down by stuff?!? I can't imagine carrying around such a load like this. I even carried it up two flights of stairs. This was everything I brought back to Pocatello from a ONE night stay in Preston. Given I had to work on a care plan and half the stuff was for that, but I can't believe the load some people out there are carrying. Heavy loads of sin, feeling alone, depressed, loss of a loved one or abilities, and flat out given up hope. I was so grateful when my neighbor offered to help me carry it, but being the stubborn one I am, I refused the help of others thinking I could do it on my own. It would have be easier if I had been excepting and we could have shared in the load. ~Pretty much we're all in this together~ Isn't that "High School Musical" or something?!?
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment